Friday 19 May 2017

Sailor Girl Norma



Cut a peace of Navy Blue Card stock out 12 x 5.8 inches, and fold in half and crease to form your card.  I then found a peace of stripped decorative card stock and I cut to fit on the front of my card.   Before sticking your stripped decorative Card Stock to my card, I placed a peace of red and white stripped Ribbon on my card between 2.5" and 3"mark fold edges of ribbon under edges of decorative card stock and then stick to your main card.  

 I coloured my image with my Derwent  Coloured Water coloured pencils and then cut her out with one of my Nesting Dies.  Firstly using Night of Navy ink I sponged around my cut out image.  I then cut out an Anchor with my red card stock.  I decorated my card with a blue Anchor button and other nautical buttons, just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment