Friday 19 May 2017

Hyacinth 



http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/hyacinth-the-darling-buds-digital-craft-digi-stamp-download/
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/the-darling-buds-big-bundle-digital-craft-digi-stamp-downloads/  You can get specials on Tuesdays and it is best to buy the whole collection as its better value for your money.

This is one of the Flower images from Pokadoodle, she is one of the Darling  Buds.
Cut a peace of White Card stock 12 x 5.8"  Then cut a peace of Navy blue plain card stock to fit on the front of your card allow to see the white card stock under your blue card.

Then cut a peace of yellow polka dot card stock to fit on the front of your blue card stock.  this peace of card is 14cm by 14cm adjust if needed.  
 
I then cut out two corner triangle dies and glued to the top and bottom of  my card. I then cut out a peace of lace and place at 41/2 cm up on my card.

  I used my nesting die to cut out my image.  I coloured my Polkadoodle image with my Derwent Water Coloured pencils, I sponged around my cut out image with Night of Navy ink, from Stampin up.  I used two punches my Oval punch and my Oval scalloped punch.  I stamped Birthday wishes with my Stampin up stamps.  I sponged around my Birthday wishes with Night of Navy ink.  I decorated my card with two buttons, a T- pot Button and a Plain Blue Heart Button.  Just have fun.

1 comment:

  1. such a colourful creation. We really hope you enjoy the fun over at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete